Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will stuff in my garage rust if i wash my car in it in the winter?

i guess it will be wet with salt and snow anyway , but i wonder if its harmful to my bikes, washer, dryer etc.Will stuff in my garage rust if i wash my car in it in the winter?
I think washing your car in the garage is a bad idea. First off, there are lots of drive through car washes that you can use. They only cost about 5 bucks, and if you value your time like I do, it will be well worth it. Secondly, There are probably lots of things you don't want to get wet in your garage. Cardboard boxes and whatnot.





Also, you don't want a bunch of water on the floor of your garage. If you HAVE to wash your car this week, pull it outside for a minute. I would never think of spraying a hose in my garage.Will stuff in my garage rust if i wash my car in it in the winter?
Well, if you're going to wash it in the cold, just back it out in the driveway and wash it there. I wouldn't get anything in my garage wet.
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment