Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just pressure washed my driveway, but there are rust stains on the concrete from my sprinkler system. Help!?

What can I use to remove the rust?I just pressure washed my driveway, but there are rust stains on the concrete from my sprinkler system. Help!?
the hardware store sells cleaner for driveways. go and ask them what to use.I just pressure washed my driveway, but there are rust stains on the concrete from my sprinkler system. Help!?
Usually used on metals but you can also spray KBS Rustblast on a concrete surface keeping it wet for 20-30 min, scour with a push broom as needed then rinse with a hose.
Amway used to make a product specifically for cleaning driveways, in fact I believe it was even called ';Driveway Cleaner';.
The rust from your sprinklers is probably iron ore mineral depostis. Here in east Texas it is a big problem and difficult to remove. If you try that acid wash one responder mentioned, be sure and be careful to follow the instructions. Acid is not for the novice user and change cause serious damage to you and your concrete surfacing.
Go to home depot or Lowe's and buy murratic acid that will clean it
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment