Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am getting rust marks on my clothes after washing them. What's causing this?

Here's what is looks like:


http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d119/K鈥?/a>





We've checked the drums in both washer and dryer. We have stainless steel hoses.I am getting rust marks on my clothes after washing them. What's causing this?
it looks like a wire has gotten stuck either in the washer or the dryer its probably from the underwire in a bra. check your units again. It is usually in the dryer stuck in the holes in the back of the unit. If you can't find it, call a repair man you may have to take it apart to find where the little devil is hiding.I am getting rust marks on my clothes after washing them. What's causing this?
It ended up being a paperclip stuck in the big gasket right behind the (front loading) door. My husband and I didn't know that could be pulled apart there. Report Abuse

If your washer and dryer drums are not the cause; it may be the part where the water comes from ie. the hose or line into the washer..


You can prevent this by using a product called Iron Out in your washer.


Get it at Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment