Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I get and keep rust from forming on my spoons and knives after washing them in the dish washer?

Every time I was dishes in the dish washer, they tend to develop rust on them. This usually happens when I do not dry them right away. How do I get and keep the rust off?How do I get and keep rust from forming on my spoons and knives after washing them in the dish washer?
I use stainless steel cleaning wipes (sold in the cleaning aisle at the grocery or discount store). I notice that a lot of my flatware forms some oxidation spots periodically, so I clean off the rust spots then run them through the dishwasher.





I've noticed that I have to do this chore about every 6 months.





Good luck!How do I get and keep rust from forming on my spoons and knives after washing them in the dish washer?
you need to get to the cutlery as soon as th edishwasher has finished it's the steam that makes them rust i've stopped putting in the good stuff and wash this by hand
You have to dry them as soon as they are done washing or they will rust. It tells you on every box of silverware to be sure to dry them as soon as you wash them to keep them from rusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment