Thursday, December 24, 2009

I washed my engine with water and now some parts seem to be getting brown like rust.?

Is there anything or any product I can buy to make it stop and make it go away?I washed my engine with water and now some parts seem to be getting brown like rust.?
I would lightly spray it with WD-40 and wipe it down.





I think Charleye S is talking about corroded battery terminals. Club soda does work great for that.I washed my engine with water and now some parts seem to be getting brown like rust.?
I had the same problem with my engine. One day AAA had to come and jump start my car. The guy saw the rust and told me to pour soda on it. I personally recommend clear soda, or just plain club soda. It worked like a charm.
sound stupid but it means you have a good,none oil coverd engine!...cover with WD40,it can be sprayed anywhere....
Pour more water and wash off that rust. Drown that damn engine i'm telling you!

No comments:

Post a Comment