Sunday, December 20, 2009

After washing my clothes I have found rust marks that weren't there before I put the clothes on to wash...help?

The clothes I have put on to wash were free of any stains before they went in to the washing machine but they are coming out with rust coloured small spots on them. Does any one know how I can prevent that happening in the future and how I can get the stains out I have tried several stain removers??After washing my clothes I have found rust marks that weren't there before I put the clothes on to wash...help?
Firstly don't let the clothes stay too long in the machine after washing.To remove the rust stain wet the stain area add a cupful of salt,then squeeze lemon jucie over the salt.then leave to dry in the sun for a day and wash as usualAfter washing my clothes I have found rust marks that weren't there before I put the clothes on to wash...help?
Theres probally rust inside the wash machine somewhere.


Our machine that was brand new started doing that after a couple years.We found that our clothes would get wedged in small spaces at the top of the machine and rub, leaving rust marks.


We just got rid of the washer and dryer and got new ones because it was such a horrible issue to fix
I don't know about how to get it out but I got it on my bedspread by stuffing the washer too tight.. the rust came off the inside of the lid.
The Machine is Old.
clean the inside of your washing machine.





with bleach, no clothes b.t.w
The same thing happened to my clothes as well. We cleaned our dryer and everything was fine!!!!





GOOD LUCK!!!
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment